Amongst the records given to the Historical Society of Portugal by the Directors of the English College - the "Inglezinhos" - when they closed down their activities in Lisbon in 1975, is a book or, more correctly, the remains of a book. Travels in Portugal in the years 1789-1790, by James Murphy, architect. It was dedicated to His Royal Highness Don John, Prince of Brazil, and published in London in 1795.
Read article here
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER